January 14, 2014

PART 1: DEL & CLAY'S ROM


My college best friend Clayrene has just got married last December. As art students ourselves, she was stubborn enough to do everything herself and I insisted on helping her all along. Well, that decision has been so right when everything turned out perfect.


My favourite corner will be the wall hanging the personalised victorian silhouettes I made for the couple.



Before this, I never know how to tie the rings together!




My very first pop cake that you need to pop it like a popsicle in order to eat it. Clayrene also has the best and latest ideas.



She spent a lot of hard work preparing the DIY guestbook corner and reception table. Each envelope sticker was painstakingly cut out by the couple!



Wedding days are definitely made of sweat and tears but they sure are the best days to be remembered!

Photos: Zen Lim
Location: Blisshouse Clarke Quay, Singapore
Cake: Your Very Treatz


4 comments

  1. Each piece of the decoration is gorgeous. You girls did such a wonderful job! And the photos are amazing -even that cake is mesmerizing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. I want to give a big thanks to a great spell caster commonly known as DR TAKUTA for the great spiritual prayers he did in my life by bringing my ex-lover back to me after many months of breakup and loneliness. With this, I am convinced that you are sent to this word to rescue people from heartbreaks and also to help us get the solution to every relationship problem. for those of you out there who have one relationship problem or the other why not contact DR TAKUTA. that is the best place you can solve all your problems, including a lack of jobs and promotions, binding and marriage spells, divorce and attraction spells, anxiety and depression problems, good luck and lotto spells, fertility, and pregnancy spells, and also the business success and customer increase, winning court cases and many more. contact him at takutaspellalter@gmail.com or contact mobile contact +2348158676990




























































































      Delete
  2. Anonymous23.10.15

    Hello ,
    Am Mrs Angela Rice. Am a lady with a great testimony I live in USA and i am a happy

    woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor

    situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me

    happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $360,000.00 to start my

    life all over as i am a mother with 2 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan

    lender that help me with a loan of $360,000.0.Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you

    are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that

    is Mrs cynthia corvin, that refer you to him. contact Mr.Aldis Curt,via email:-

    ahmedakeem411@yahoo.in

    *Hard Money Loans
    *Business Loan
    *Debt Consolidation Loan
    *Personal Loan
    *Business Expansion Loan
    *Student Loan
    *Agricultural Development Loan
    ...And Lots more
    Email: ahmedakeem411@yahoo.in

    ReplyDelete

Love Limzy.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.