March 30, 2013

MORE FOOD ART THE FOLLOWING DAYS


05. Golden Tree. Made of cornflakes and Nutella. I guess it was too hot here and I was dreaming of sitting under a maple tree with Ken during fall.



Just a proof that I finished all the food, with the help of my family! And somehow after finished eating the 'leaves', the plate turned into another scenery- a bald tree!


06. Panda Onigiri. Made of rice and nori. And seal made of ketchup sauce! The next day the pandas and bamboos became fried rice.


07. Orange Goldfish. made of orange, seaweed and raisins.


08. Salad Peacock. Made of purple cabbage and raisins. 



Now I have a week of purple coleslaw to eat!


2 comments

  1. omg it's beautiful and so creative..:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear :) <3

      Delete

Love Limzy.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.