May 16, 2014

CALLA LILY


Backview, Calla lily and watercolor on paper, 2014.

I have been wanting and dying to get some calla lilies but they are the hardest to find here! I finally found them in a florist shop few days ago, but the choices were limited and they weren't at the freshest state. Calla lily is my favorite flower, too beautiful and understated. I wish I could carry them for my future wedding. 

I intended to do a few more paintings with the flowers but alas, time beats everything before I get to paint the next and the flower couldn't beat the tropical weather here! Next step? I think I will either move to Holland, or plant some here in a cold room! 

1 comment

  1. Anonymous1.11.14

    Wow, Limzy. I absolutely adore this. You are so inspiring. Sublime.

    ReplyDelete

Love Limzy.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.