May 10, 2014

SAPPHIRE



Sapphire, Blue Eustoma and Watercolour on Paper

This is by far my favorite piece of all I have done. I have never worn a cobalt blue dress before so this is really an exception! I have a denim dress but that doesn't really count. The petals look like ombré dyed fabric and form lovely layer of blue gradients. This is created with a more free style arrangement so there isn't much planning beforehand, just playing around until I get the best prom girl. 

I guess I am weak for full gowns! Aren't you?

P/S: My buddy Kevin from Shanghai just helped me set up a new Weibo account to spread some floral love to China! And there are a few exciting upcoming overseas projects which I can't wait to share with you all!

1 comment

Love Limzy.. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.